Have you ever tried to hire a plumber? How about a house cleaner? If you have, chances are it took you way longer than it should. In the era of instant-everything, it’s crazy that you still have to waste an entire afternoon researching, calling and vetting local service professionals whenever you need one. The market for hiring them is huge — $1 trillion in the US alone — but the process is inefficient and largely offline.
Thumbtack is transforming this experience end-to-end, building a marketplace that matches millions of people with local pros for almost any project. In making these connections, not only do our customers get more done every day, our pros are able to grow their businesses and make a living doing what they’re great at.
Thumbtack Philippines provides customer support, marketplace trust and safety operations, product support, and various knowledge and shared services support for our internal teams globally. If joining one of Silicon Valley’s top tech startup companies and being part of a world-class team in Manila sounds like a good career move for you, then come check out this job role we’re pooling for.
About the Team
The Growth Marketing team at Thumbtack is an important lever of growth for the company, responsible for acquiring and retaining pros and customers on Thumbtack via SEO, SEM, paid acquisition, and customer engagement channels. The Growth Marketing team is embedded in a larger highly cross-functional Growth org with Engineering, PM, and Analytics resources to help support its efforts.
About the Role
The Growth Marketing team is currently pooling for a Campaign Marketing Specialist to help oversee our engagement marketing notifications across planning, execution, and reporting.
This role will need to operate cross-functionally with a variety of partners throughout the product development org, so our ideal candidate is very organized, adept at working with different teams and stakeholders, and able to prioritize work to manage time efficiently. No prior experience in lifecycle marketing is required, but an interest in learning more about lifecycle/engagement marketing is preferred.
- Build and execute marketing campaigns across email, push, and other marketing channels
- Facilitate testing/QA process with stakeholders for each campaign to ensure flawless execution
- Run A/B tests across campaigns to identify key levers of growth that we can scale across the program
- Analyze and report on the impact of engagement programs, using learnings to iterate and make improvements
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
- 1-3+ years of marketing experience, preferably in lifecycle/engagement marketing or marketing ops
- Experience working with ESPs and/or a marketing/engagement automation tool (Iterable experience a plus)
- Ability to pick up new processes and technologies quickly
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Experience developing email templates using HTML and CSS
- Experience with data analytics
If you think you fit the bill, you may share with us your profile by applying to this job. Take note that this is for pooling only and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as we’re ready to open the role.