Have you ever tried to hire a plumber? How about a house cleaner? If you have, chances are it took you way longer than it should. In the era of instant-everything, it’s crazy that you still have to waste an entire afternoon researching, calling and vetting local service professionals whenever you need one. The market for hiring them is huge — $700B in the US alone — but the process is inefficient and largely offline.
Thumbtack is transforming this experience end-to-end, building a marketplace that matches millions of people with local pros for almost any project. In making these connections, not only do our customers get more done every day, our pros are able to grow their businesses and make a living doing what they’re great at.
We're looking for an intelligent, motivated and capable Systems Analyst to help enhance and maintain a growing portfolio of customer-focused systems and tools. We're looking for someone with an extensive Salesforce Administration experience to join a team of analysts that design, build, implement and maintain various systems.
- Design, implement, enhance and maintain all aspects of Salesforce applications
- Build new apps, workflows, processes, reports, etc
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Handle daily maintenance tasks
- Provide training
- Participate in the planning, management and execution of systems projects
- Manage other technology solutions (Call Center, Qualtrics, DocuSign, Machine Learning, GetFeedback, Informatica, etc)
- Provide business analysis for process improvement and operational excellence
- Collaborate with teams in San Francisco and the Philippines
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent career experience
- Proven success as a Salesforce Administrator with at least two years experience
- Have a passion for delivering valuable, meaningful and data-driven solutions using technology
- Previous experience managing multiple systems
- Call center system administration experience a strong plus
- Strong creative problem-solving
- Ability to understand and adapt to rapidly changing priorities in a high-growth environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fit with the culture of Thumbtack. Read the Thumbtack Values- do they resonate with you?
- Interested in Thumbtack's mission and contributing to the success of the company
- Medical insurance
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage including contacts
- 5 weeks paid time off (PTO) policy plus 9 paid holidays
- Catered in-office lunch
- Education stipend
- Quarterly stipend to use Thumbtack services
- Monthly massages in the office
More About Us
Thumbtack is the destination for getting things done—from house remodeling to event planning to music lessons and more. Each year, more than 200,000 professionals across the country service a growing 5 million Thumbtack projects in 1,100+ unique categories. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, Thumbtack has raised more than $275 million from Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global Management, Javelin Investment Partners, Baillie Gifford, and Google Capital.
Thumbtack embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.