This is an exciting opportunity for a full-time Senior Business Strategist to join a dynamic, creative team at Throughline, a premier visual information design firm. Throughline Inc. is an enterprise design & strategy firm, headquartered in Washington, DC. with additional locations in Charleston, SC and Camp Hill, PA. We are strategists, designers, and communication experts committed to building powerful visual tools that inform and inspire stakeholders to work toward the success of their organization. Throughline is a 2016 Davey Award winner and a seven-time recipient of Inc. Magazine 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. Visit www.throughline.com for more information.
If you are keen to join our team, we are looking for “whole-brain thinkers” with a passion for problem solving in areas such as technology, customer experience, logistics, and information systems, balanced with experience in internal and external B2B or B2C communications, and a flare for graphic design.
Our Senior Business Strategist will play an integral role by championing client needs and delivering exceptional work and an unparalleled client experience. The Senior Business Strategist will nurture client relationships, handle client communications, coordinate and manage internal teams and regularly manage client projects. Throughline seeks a candidate with high energy, a strong attention to detail, creative mind-set, excellent project management skills and the ability to fit in among our passionate, committed, intelligent, savvy and fun team of professionals.
- Coordinate and facilitate client project and internal meetings
- Establish and nurture client relationships
- Manage projects, set and meet deadlines and communicate deliverables status to clients
- Write creative briefs, support creative development and participate in presenting creative work
- Ability to work with and communicate with designers and other creatives
- Develop and maintain strong communication with clients and internal team members
- Collaborate with large interdisciplinary teams across multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Active TS/SCI Clearance Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 5+ years professional experience in a relevant role
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital strategies and platforms.
- Strong interpersonal and client-facing skills, including the ability to communicate both in-person and via email
- Experience leading and managing projects and teams with limited supervision.
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
We value a cover letter as a pitch for how you are qualified for and interested in this position, and as a formal writing sample.
Throughline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.