At Thriva, we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives by putting better health in their hands with tools they can trust, advice they can action, and the support to get them there.

We’re rated as the best preventative healthtech startup on TrustPilot and we’re only just getting started. We’re scaling fast and working hard to offer people the best level of understanding, support, and tracking throughout their health journey. We’re a Series A backed company and have raised c. £10m to-date  with  VCs like Target Global, Guinness Asset Management, and Pembroke VCT.

B2B Marketing Manager

Thriva is preparing to launch Platform Services: a new proposition to make Thriva’s remote testing infrastructure more scalable, accessible and equitable. It is available as ‘plug and play’ Business-to-Business (B2B) remote testing infrastructure. 

Where there is a use case for preventative, personalised healthcare and remote testing, we want the Thriva Platform to power it. The list of potential use cases of the Thriva Platform continues to grow, for example:

• Hospitals, GPs and Public Health organisations seek ways to provide diagnostic testing, population screening and condition/drug monitoring when traditional capacity is limited e.g. CVD, diabetes, hypertension, heart failure etc.
  • Telemedicine providers, private health organisations and pharmaceutical companies seeking a premium and remote experience for their customers when it comes to diagnostic tests or patient support programmes.
  • Insurance providers, or retailers and independent pharmacists looking to diversify their product line, and offer testing as part of a more experience-led store or perhaps looking to appeal to younger PMI members.

We’ve secured some strong proof points already with a few NHS pilots, a Department of Health Covid contract and 100+ private practitioners using us. We’re looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to help us build further on these proof points and take our proposition to market.

You’ll join our growth team and work collaboratively across functions in the development of a Go-to-market plan for Thriva Platform Services and the marketing of this business unit thereafter. 

You'll have the opportunity to:

• Refine the B2B Platform value proposition, brand identity and messaging framework - which can be adapted for different sectors but provide the foundation for building out content, style, tone of voice etc. This has to align with the D2C mission and vision, but evolve it for B2B communications
  • Own and execute a marketing and communications plan with support from wider marketing team. This should cover key activities (who, what, where, when) across content marketing, field marketing (events, conferences etc.), social media, PR and performance marketing channels over the next 6-12 months - with specific nuances for the different sectors we’re targeting
  • Review and optimise the B2B site we have built to ensure we are maximising the impact of lead capture functionality and understanding user flows - linked to our B2B CRM, HubSpot
  • Collaborate with Design & Content teams to facilitate the production and gentle evolution of brand assets to ensure we have a distinctive look and feel for Platform, but something that works better in the industries we’re selling into e.g. NHS, pharma 
  • Produce a framework for evaluating the success of marketing efforts (e.g. RoI), and performance metrics and targets to aspire to, phased throughout the year (e.g. marketing qualified leads)
  • Work closely with the sales team to ensure marketing/content cadence aligns with the sales planning cycle 

About you:

• You’ve got experience in B2B marketing and deploying budget with positive ROI
  • You’ve got good working knowledge of CRM tools and inbound marketing
  • You communicate well, both written and verbally and know how to tailor your style to different audiences
  • You’re highly collaborative in how you get things done, and also a self starter when required
  • You’re intellectually curious and experiment led in your approach to marketing

How we work: During the pandemic we are working from home 100% of our time. Outside of the pandemic era, we offer flexible working options with a minimum of 2 days in office per week. 

We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.

We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!

Apply for this Job

* Required

Demographic Questions

At Thriva, we want to build a product that is loved by everyone and that supports people to live longer, healthier lives. To do that, we need a team from different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences that can represent all of our customers.

We care about building an environment where people feel they belong and where they can thrive. As this is a core pillar of how we’ll be able to reach our vision, we collect and analyse data throughout the employee journey to identify areas of improvement. 

The questions below are optional but we'd appreciate you answering them. Your answers are completely anonymous – they can’t be linked to you individually and have no impact on your application or hiring decisions.

I identify my gender as

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply)

I identify my sexual orientation as

My age is (Select one)

I have a physical disability