At Thriva, we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives by putting better health in their hands with tools they can trust, advice they can action, and the support to get them there.
We’re rated as the best preventative healthtech startup on TrustPilot and we’re only just getting started. We’re scaling fast and working hard to offer people the best level of understanding, support, and tracking throughout their health journey. We’re a Series A backed company and have raised c. £10m to-date with VCs like Target Global, Guinness Asset Management, and Pembroke VCT.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to take Thriva’s decision-making to the next level. You will lead the analysis of Thriva’s Growth team, a multi-disciplined, collaborative team with the vital role of driving customer acquisition. You will evaluate and report on the success of a range of marketing efforts, highlighting insights and recommending evidence-based opportunities to improve performance.
You will be joining as a member of the Data team who support all of Thriva’s data needs, ranging from business reporting, to product analytics, to state-of-the-art medical machine learning.
Alongside working within the Growth team, you will support the ongoing development of the Data team through mentoring members of the team and improving our infrastructure and processes.
Day to day, you will:
- Solve company problems by combining analytical thinking with technical skills.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, Data Scientists and Marketers to understand and answer key company questions.
- Develop and maintain our data pipeline using DBT, building aggregate data models
- Deliver insight through querying our Snowflake DW with SQL and Looker.
- Fulfil reporting requirements, building visualisations and dashboards.
- Be the point of contact for analysis work, understanding project requirements and translating them into deliverable work.
- Communicate with stakeholders and present actionable insight.
- Support and mentor members of the Data team.
What we’re looking for:
- You have a track-record of delivering analysis at a growing company.
- You have expert SQL skills and you are in your element manipulating large, messy datasets
- You use dashboarding tools (we use Looker) and spreadsheets in your day-to-day.
- You enjoy collaborating with people from various backgrounds and find the best ways to deliver projects as a team.
It would be great if:
- You adapt how you communicate to your audience, creating clear stories from a variety of complex data sources, so insights are easily understood.
- You have experience analysing Marketing performance
- You have a good understanding of Statistics (e.g. for A/B testing).
- You have a good understanding of data engineering, ETL processes and git
- You’re skilled at understanding the root goals of the analysis and adapting the approach accordingly.
How we work: During the pandemic we are working from home 100% of our time. Outside of the pandemic era, we offer flexible working options with a minimum of 2 days in office per week.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!