At Thriva, we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives by putting better health in their hands with tools they can trust, advice they can action, and the support to get them there.
We’re rated as the best preventative healthtech startup on TrustPilot and we’re only just getting started. We’re scaling fast and working hard to offer people the best level of understanding, support, and tracking throughout their health journey. We’re a Series A backed company and have raised c. £10m to-date with VCs like Target Global, Guinness Asset Management, and Pembroke VCT.
Come join our product team!
We’re responsible for shaping our users’ experience and bringing our products to life. So our users are empowered to take control of their health.
From research to build, there are plenty of complex challenges we work on together everyday. We work very collaboratively with other teams in the company, and have a diverse team with experience across start-ups, agencies, and big companies.
We’re building a world-class product and need a Product Designer to join our existing team.
Why work with us
You’ll be working alongside humble people who truly care about what we’re building and how it can help people. We’re creating a truly personalised product for each customer — so our users are empowered to take control of their health.
While we do have teams with different specialities and focus, most of our work spans across multiple areas. This means you’ll work with lots of different people on a range of challenging problems.
Love a fast-paced environment? So do we. As a startup, we move quickly, ship often, and iterate as we go. As a senior member of the Design team, you’ve done this before and can help others in the team develop and embed great practices too.
We’re looking for someone who enjoys:
- creating well-executed and considered product and design decisions
- working as part of a cross-functional team
- user-centred design and spending meaningful time with our users
- working end-to-end through the product lifecycle — from discovery to delivery
- thinking deeply about the problem space and communicating your ideas to the team — with strong rationale behind your thinking
- using qualitative and quantitative data to iterate on products and features
- thinking in systems and flows — not isolated screens or features
- creating well crafted UI, mockups, and prototypes
- designing products that drive meaningful engagement and promote positive behaviour change
Nice-to-haves for this specific role include experience working on:
- a consumer-focused product — particularly a native mobile application
- clinical/health products
Note: This is a full time position (5 days a week), however we are open to discussing the option of working 4 days a week.
How we work: During the pandemic we are working from home 100% of our time. Outside of the pandemic era, we offer flexible working options with a minimum of 2 days in office per week.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!