At Thriva, we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives by putting better health in their hands with tools they can trust, advice they can action, and the support to get them there.
We’re rated as the best preventative healthtech startup on TrustPilot and we’re only just getting started. We’re scaling fast and working hard to offer people the best level of understanding, support, and tracking throughout their health journey. We’re a Series A backed company and have raised c. £10m to-date with VCs like Target Global, Guinness Asset Management, and Pembroke VCT.
In our next phase of growth, we’re launching a new proposition to make Thriva’s remote testing infrastructure more scalable, accessible and equitable: the Thriva Platform. It is available as ‘plug and play’ Business-to-Business (B2B) remote testing infrastructure. To do this and move at an intelligent pace, we are looking to build out a world-class team to drive business to business strategy and sales delivery.
Hear from Jack Tabner about Strategic Partnerships at Thriva.
We’re looking for Senior Partnerships Managers who will support building the Strategic Partnerships function and generate partnership opportunities – by leveraging existing partnerships and finding new routes to business organically.
As a Senior Partnerships Manager, you will report to the Head of Strategic Partnerships and be the face of Thriva to our B2B partners, selling both a product and a service. You will take ownership of prospective partner accounts from early stage conversations, demos and pitches, through to solution design, commercials and closing contracts. You will also build and develop a new team, by creating a high performing and inclusive environment where team members can do their best work.
In this role, you will also:
- Deliver against sales targets and KPIs while staying humble.
- Engage in commercial conversations to find out how Thriva can help solve our partners pain points.
- Back up your strategies with analysis, opportunity sizing and if certain opportunities require us to invest resources, you will be making the case internally.
- Be involved in expanding into new geographies and weighing up the virtues and vices of M&A decisions.
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional squad with people from Operations & Commercial, Marketing, Research, Governance,, Clinical, and Product.
- Get stuck in and contribute to Thriva’s overarching strategy and mission.
- Exceptional track-record of setting up new sales capabilities and growing existing sales teams
Where there is a use case for preventative, personalised healthcare and remote testing, we want the Thriva Platform to power it, and we’re looking for your help in finding these opportunities. The list of potential use cases of the Thriva Platform continues to grow, for example:
- Hospitals, GPs and Public Health organisations seek ways to provide diagnostic testing, population screening and condition/drug monitoring when traditional capacity is limited e.g. CVD, diabetes, hypertension, heart failure etc.
- Telemedicine providers, private health organisations and pharmaceutical companies seeking a premium and remote experience for their customers when it comes to diagnostic tests or patient support programmes.
- Insurance providers, or retailers and independent pharmacists looking to diversify their product line, and offer testing as part of a more experience-led store or perhaps looking to appeal to younger PMI members.
This is a brand new team, so you should be looking for a challenge in a fast-growth environment and be adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity. You have deep expertise and experience in working with at least one of the following sectors: NHS / Public Health, Pharma, Insurance, Retail/pharmacy, or Technology (e.g. Telemedicine).
- You have experience building and developing sales teams and high performing, inclusive environments where people are enabled to do their best work.
- You enjoy working collaboratively with colleagues from across the business.
- You understand the competitor landscape and you can contribute to the ‘go to market’ strategy.
- You have experience with long and complex sales cycles, and you take a consultative approach to understand customers' pain points and offer the best solutions to address them.
- You have disruptive sales experience, selling into multiple markets finding new budgets and creating value from scratch
- You can work with a CRM and pipeline management software (we use HubSpot).
- You are adept at ruthless and logical prioritisation of varied opportunities to make the most of the opportunities.
- You are an expert communicator who galvanises others. Success in this role will be about listening and understanding partner requirements, being able to translate that internally so we’re continuously improving our product offering, and ultimately persuading decision-makers to do business with us.
- You are enthusiastic and creative in coming up with new use cases and applications of our technology.
How we work: During the pandemic we are working from home 100% of our time. Outside of the pandemic era, we offer flexible working options with a minimum of 2 days in office per week.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!