At Thriva, we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives by putting better health in their hands with tools they can trust, advice they can action, and the support to get them there.
We’re rated as the best preventative healthtech startup on TrustPilot and we’re only just getting started. We’re scaling fast and working hard to offer people the best level of understanding, support, and tracking throughout their health journey. We’re a Series A backed company and have raised c. £10m to-date with VCs like Target Global, Guinness Asset Management, and Pembroke VCT.
Meet our product team!
The product team are responsible for shaping the customer experience and bringing our products to life. From research to build, there are plenty of complex challenges we work on together everyday. We work very collaboratively with other teams in the company, and have a diverse team with experience across start-ups, agencies and big companies.
Why work with us
You’ll be working alongside humble people who truly care about what we’re building and how it can help people. We are creating a truly personalised product for each customer, able to deliver tailored insights and advice to each person based on their health goals — whether that's trying to improve their sleep or live longer.
While we do have teams with different specialities and focus, most of our work spans across multiple areas. This means you’ll work with lots of different people on a range of challenging problems.
We’re looking for a Head of Product to help support Thriva through our next stage of growth. This is a key role in helping to shape the direction of Thriva’s product offering as well as making sure we have the best people and processes in place to achieve our ambitious goals. You will also be working with people from a variety of backgrounds, who truly care about how what we’re building can help others.
Day to day you will be:
- Managing product managers and product marketing roles across multiple cross-functional teams
- Helping to evolve our ways of working so that we can continue to build great products quickly and efficiently
- Working with the leadership team to shape long-term strategy and ensure alignment
- Working with people within the product team and wider senior management team to help shape the roadmap, driving focus and prioritisation
- Help teams set and succeed against ambitious objectives that align with our mission
- You have leadership experience within a product team in a growing company
- You care about great product experiences and how they solve our customers’ problems
- You are enthusiastic, focussed and always looking for the simplest solutions
- You lead and coach PMs to run effective teams that prioritise work that is most impactful for customers and the business
- You are numbers focused and help teams tie work to important metrics
- You’re not afraid to get stuck into the detail if it’s needed
- You’re passionate about helping people grow and seeing them successfully navigate complex challenges
- You create a supportive and inclusive culture, listening to others, and finding the opportunities for your team to grow
How we work: During the pandemic we are working from home 100% of our time. Outside of the pandemic era, we offer flexible working options with a minimum of 2 days in office per week.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!