At Thriva, we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives by putting better health in their hands with tools they can trust, advice they can action, and the support to get them there.
We’re rated as the best preventative healthtech startup on TrustPilot and we’re only just getting started. We’re scaling fast and working hard to offer people the best level of understanding, support, and tracking throughout their health journey. We’re a Series A backed company and have raised c. £10m to-date with VCs like Target Global, Guinness Asset Management, and Pembroke VCT.
We’re looking for a talented Head of Growth to lead the Growth team and be responsible for Thriva’s DTC offering. You will be reporting to our CEO and will be responsible for:
30% Developing Thriva 2.0
- Working closely with with the Founders and Product team to develop the next generation of Thriva’s product
- Translating customer insights and quantitative data into product features to drive growth
- Thinking strategically about how we grow the business
40% Overseeing marketing campaigns, channel optimisation and testing
- Scoping and enabling the team to set up, run and evaluate new channel tests
- Optimising channel marketing to manage CPA
- Running growth experiments, and managing the delivery of them
- Scoring new ideas, and gathering data for experiments
30% Managing the team
- Setting strategy for the team and growth function at Thriva
- Conducting 1:1s and coaching and developing the team
- Reviewing work and ensuring high quality execution
- Setting targets and KPIs, and owning the responsibility for hitting them
You’re an experienced growth leader with a proven track record in high-growth, entrepreneurial environments. In addition:
- You have a demonstrated ability to drive growth in a D2C environment
- You are data and insight led
- You have demonstrated working closely with Product teams to evolve the underlying product, not just changing landing pages
- You have built and developed high-performing, inclusive teams.
- You have a demonstrated ability to test and develop new channels, especially outside of traditional performance marketing channels.
- You have strong problem solving skills: you understand how to use data to build and constantly improve your marketing strategy.
- You’re curious, humble, experimental, and willing to try, fail, learn and try again.
- You have a “growth” mindset and you’re always looking to improve your previous work.
- Truly care
- Intelligent Pace
- Stay humble
How we work: During the pandemic we are working from home 100% of our time. Outside of the pandemic era, we offer flexible working options with a minimum of 2 days in office per week.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!