At Thriva, we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives by putting better health in their hands with tools they can trust, advice they can action, and the support to get them there.
We’re rated as the best preventative healthtech startup on TrustPilot and we’re only just getting started. We’re scaling fast and working hard to offer people the best level of understanding, support, and tracking throughout their health journey. We’re a Series A backed company and have raised c. £10m to-date with VCs like Target Global, Guinness Asset Management, and Pembroke VCT.
Senior Performance Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to further develop our performance marketing strategy, drive subscriber growth, and own our performance channels.
The growth team is a multi-disciplined, collaborative team with the vital role of driving acquisition, activation, retention and revenue. Since 2016, we have acquired over 90,000 subscribers, empowering them to put better health in their hands and helping them progress in their health journey.
We believe real growth comes from experimentation so, we have experimented heavily, adhering to the Brian Balfour, and Andrew Chen schools of growth.
- You’ve got experience managing and scaling spend on Paid Social (to well above £2m a year)
- You’ve also got knowledge and experience with Paid Search
- You are intellectually curious and love to paint a story with data
- You communicate well, both written and verbally and know how to tailor your style to different audiences
- You have a strong understanding of customer profitability
- Strong analytical skills, agile with large amounts of data and experience with structuring analysis to identify opportunities to impact key business levers
- You are ready to be actively involved in the creative process for paid channels
- You enjoy working collaboratively as part of a team to reach a mission together
- You have a flexible and agile mindset and get energised by different challenges
- You are a motivated self-starter with the ability to independently work on multiple projects
How we work: During the pandemic we are working from home 100% of our time. Outside of the pandemic era, we offer flexible working options with a minimum of 2 days in office per week.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!