At Thriva, we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives by putting better health in their hands with tools they can trust, advice they can action, and the support to get them there.
We’re rated as the best preventative healthtech startup on TrustPilot and we’re only just getting started. We’re scaling fast and working hard to offer people the best level of understanding, support, and tracking throughout their health journey. We’re a Series A backed company and have raised c. £10m to-date with VCs like Target Global, Guinness Asset Management, and Pembroke VCT.
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to support the three founders of the company in day-to-day planning and company communications. If you’re looking to work in a business having a real impact on people’s health, and have experience supporting senior executives in scaling the company during this exciting phase, then we would love to talk to you.
In this role, you’ll report to Eliot (COO) and you will support him, Tom (CTO), and Hamish (CEO). You will help coordinate their schedules, collate, prepare and disseminate important company communications. You will help ensure alignment and clarity across the company as we aim to put better health in everyone’s hands.
In this role you will:
- Manage the schedules and inboxes of the founding team to help them be more efficient in their roles.
- Support the preparation of company wide meetings by preparing slides on behalf of the founders and working collaboratively with other senior management team members.
- Help drive transparency and alignment across the business through documenting and sharing information from important company meetings.
- Lead on important company projects like coordinating an upcoming office move and fit out, as well as help organise our company offsites.
What we’re looking for:
- You’ll have experience supporting senior leaders in a fast paced environment.
- You’ll have experience producing slides, one-pagers and other forms of company wide communications.
- You’ll have experience organising events and managing projects.
Please note: Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor for this role.
How we work: During the pandemic we are working from home 100% of our time. Outside of the pandemic era, we offer flexible working options with a minimum of 2 days in office per week.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!