At Thriva, we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives by putting better health in their hands with tools they can trust, advice they can action, and the support to get them there.
We’re rated as the best preventative healthtech startup on TrustPilot and we’re only just getting started. We’re scaling fast and working hard to offer people the best level of understanding, support, and tracking throughout their health journey. We’re a Series A backed company and have raised c. £10m to-date with VCs like Target Global, Guinness Asset Management, and Pembroke VCT.
We’re looking for a Paid Search (PPC) Manager to help support Thriva through our next stage of growth. Reporting to our Head of Growth, this is a key role in helping to shape the direction of Thriva’s lifecycle division and making sure we have the best processes in place to achieve our mission.
Day to day you will:
- Set and achieve ambitious targets across Paid Search (Google and Bing), Google Shopping, Remarketing and Display Advertising.
- Ensure you’re always staying abreast of the latest PPC trends.
- Work closely with our Google rep. team and leverage insights and BETAs.
- Conduct competitive analysis leveraging relevant tools to expand our keyword universe.
- Plan and execute scientific experiments (A/B or multivariate) and share the learnings with other channel owners.
- Collaborate with our copy, design, motion design, data, product and product marketing teams to execute on a landing page strategy.
You’re experienced managing Paid Search (Google, Bing), Google Shopping and Display/Remarketing campaigns on the Google Display Network and you've got inhouse and agency experience. Additionally:
- You’ve managed and scaled an account efficiently beyond the £100K mark per month.
- You’ve got experience using bidding tools such as Marin or Kenshoo.
- You collaborate with a network of external peers.
- You never settle. You’re always on the hunt for new keywords and you’ve got a backlog of experiments in your back pocket.
- You live in the data. You know your numbers. You optimise accordingly.
- You’re a Google Analytics wizz.
How we work: During the pandemic we are working from home 100% of our time. Outside of the pandemic era, we offer flexible working options dependent on role.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!