At Thriva, we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives by putting better health in their hands with tools they can trust, advice they can action, and the support to get them there.
We’re rated as the best preventative healthtech startup on TrustPilot and we’re only just getting started. We’re scaling fast and working hard to offer people the best level of understanding, support, and tracking throughout their health journey. We’re a Series A backed company and have raised c. £10m to-date with VCs like Target Global, Guinness Asset Management, and Pembroke VCT.
Meet our product team!
The product team is responsible for shaping the customer experience and bringing our products to life. From research to build, there are plenty of complex challenges we work on together everyday. We work very collaboratively with other teams in the company, and have a diverse team with experience across start-ups, agencies, and big companies.
Why work with us
You’ll be working alongside humble people who truly care about what we’re building and how it can help people. We’re creating a truly personalised product for each customer, able to deliver tailored insights and advice to each person based on their health goals — whether that's trying to improve their sleep or live longer.
While we do have teams with different specialities and focus, most of our work spans across multiple areas. This means you’ll work with lots of different people on a range of challenging problems.
About the role:
In this role you’ll report to the Head of Product and will be responsible for leading and managing the entire design team while supporting multi-disciplinary teams in delivering engaging products.
- Build a product design team and support your team members in their personal growth.
- Develop and communicate a cohesive strategy for how all parts of the product should work together to advance a long term product vision and add customer value.
- Partner with our Research team to find opportunities and integrate user insights into product strategy and design.
- Work with and support stakeholders across the business, championing user experience, product consistency and design excellence throughout the company.
- You have mix of strong product design experience, user-centric methodologies, talent, expertise and ability to move the product forward in a fast-paced development environment.
- Have holistic approach on the experience, from discovery to delivery - always keeping in mind our customers and their interests.
- You are a driven leader, humble mentor with experience building running and managing high-performing product design teams.
- Can identify larger scope issues and play a leadership role within cross-functional teams to develop creative solutions that delight users.
- Business minded, applying good design practices to match people's needs with what is technically feasible.
How we work: During the pandemic we are working from home 100% of our time. Outside of the pandemic era, we offer flexible working options with a minimum of 2 days in office per week.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!