At Thriva, we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives by putting better health in their hands with tools they can trust, advice they can action, and the support to get them there.
We’re rated as the best preventative healthtech startup on TrustPilot and we’re only just getting started. We’re scaling fast and working hard to offer people the best level of understanding, support, and tracking throughout their health journey. We’re a Series A backed company and have raised c. £10m to-date with VCs like Target Global, Guinness Asset Management, and Pembroke VCT.
More about the role
- You’ll work closely with the clinical and product teams to ensure we continue to evolve our Doc-Chain software (Class 1 medical device) and IVDs in a safe and high quality manner.
- You’ll act as a contact for quality, risk and compliance issues internally and with external bodies and partners.
- You’ll help to develop and maintain processes and practices compliant with ISO13485.
- You’ll assist in provision of training and coaching across the business to establish champions in teams.
- You’ll work with team leads to assist on the ISO13485 certification process, as well as support the ISO27001 roll-out process.
- You have some experience working in a quality, compliance, legal, regulatory and/or risk function within a healthcare or other regulated industry.
- You take a pragmatic approach to process in order to achieve the desired outcome, but without creating cumbersome work.
- You consider a number of regulatory requirements from different areas when devising frameworks and policies.
- You may have experience interfacing with a regulatory and/or accreditation body and/or undergoing audits e.g. Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), Care Quality Commission (CQC) or accreditation bodies.
- You’re an excellent communicator and can manage a number of stakeholders.
- You have good knowledge of quality management systems.
How we work: During the pandemic we are working from home 100% of our time. Outside of the pandemic era, we offer flexible working options.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!