At Thriva, we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives by putting better health in their hands with tools they can trust, advice they can action, and the support to get them there.
We’re rated as the best preventative healthtech startup on TrustPilot and we’re only just getting started. We’re scaling fast and working hard to offer people the best level of understanding, support, and tracking throughout their health journey. We’re a Series A backed company and have raised c. £10m to-date with VCs like Target Global, Guinness Asset Management, and Pembroke VCT.
Meet our product team!
The product team is responsible for shaping the customer experience and bringing our products to life. From research to build, there are plenty of complex challenges we work on together everyday. We work very collaboratively with other teams in the company, and have a diverse team with experience across start-ups, agencies, and big companies.
Why work with us
You’ll be working alongside humble people who truly care about what we’re building and how it can help people. We’re creating a truly personalised product for each customer, able to deliver tailored insights and advice to each person based on their health goals — whether that's trying to improve their sleep or live longer.
While we do have teams with different specialities and focus, most of our work spans across multiple areas. This means you’ll work with lots of different people on a range of challenging problems.
We’re building an awesome product and to do that we need a Product Manager to join our team.
- You’re experienced as a product manager leading a cross-functional team to plan a roadmap and deliver great products
- You value staying as close as possible to customers to understand how to better solve their problems
- You’re used to working in a fast-paced, consumer facing product role
- You’re working very closely with engineering and design teams and can talk comfortably about how to best solve problems
- You’re experienced working very closely with the entire product lifecycle
- You’re passionate about user-centred design and show genuine empathy for the end users
- You’re continually communicating with the rest of the business so everyone is on the same page
- You’re working across multiple different disciplines — ideally, working closely with clinical and operations teams
- You’re data driven and use a variety of sources to weigh up decisions
- You’re continually inspiring the team so that everyone is excited and working on the most impactful things together for customer and business outcomes
- You’re naturally collaborative, ego-free, and able to give and take feedback constructively
How we work: During the pandemic we are working from home 100% of our time. Outside of the pandemic era, we offer flexible working options.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!