At Thriva, we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives by putting better health in their hands with tools they can trust, advice they can action, and the support to get them there.
We’re rated as the best preventative healthtech startup on TrustPilot and we’re only just getting started. We’re scaling fast and working hard to offer people the best level of understanding, support, and tracking throughout their health journey. We’re a Series A backed company and have raised c. £10m to-date with VCs like Target Global, Guinness Asset Management, and Pembroke VCT.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, CRM & Referrals to help support Thriva through our next stage of growth. Reporting to our Head of Growth, this is a key role in helping to shape the direction of Thriva’s lifecycle division and making sure we have the best processes in place to achieve our mission.
Day to day you will:
- Set and achieve ambitious targets across CRM and Referrals
- Ensure we’re always using the best software and to its best ability. Staying on top and ahead of the technology
- Develop and optimise CRM and referral campaigns across the customer lifecycle, including acquisition, onboarding, retention, win-back and loyalty
- Identify opportunities to launch new campaigns, develop new content or offers for targeted segments to deliver incremental margin and improve customer experience
- Analyse and evaluate campaign tests, making recommendations for future improvements to improve key KPI’s and campaign metrics and actioning them
- Collaborate with copy, product marketing, design, data and product to launch and report effectively
- Improve various company KPIs such as conversion, retention and activation through deeper segmentation and personalisation
- Request and manage the appropriate budget for campaign outcomes, continuously working on improving return on investment
- Ensure our CRM activity is legally compliant and all different systems talk to each other
Who we’re looking for
- You’ve got strong CRM experience
- You care about great communication experiences and how they educate and solve our customers’ problems
- You are extremely focussed and always looking for the simplest solutions
- You can achieve pace in a regulated environment, even in the face of the constraints that come with it
- You have experience leading CRM campaign planning and development and end-to-end execution
- You’ve got experience with Referral or refer-a-friend schemes
How we work: During the pandemic we are working from home 100% of our time. Outside of the pandemic era, we offer flexible working options.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!