At Thriva, we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives by putting better health in their hands with tools they can trust, advice they can action, and the support to get them there.
We’re rated as the best preventative healthtech startup on TrustPilot and we’re only just getting started. We’re scaling fast and working hard to offer people the best level of understanding, support, and tracking throughout their health journey. We’re a Series A backed company and have raised c. £10m to-date with VCs like Target Global, Guinness Asset Management, and Pembroke VCT.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to take Thriva’s data-driven decision-making to the next level. You will be joining the Data team who currently support all of Thriva’s data needs, ranging from business reporting, to product analytics, to state-of-the-art medical machine learning. We work across all the organisation’s teams, so no two days are the same!
As an analyst working within the Product team, you will support the company by providing insight and analysis across a broad range of data sources.
Day to day, you will:
- Solve company problems by combining analytical thinking with technical skills.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, Data Scientists and Marketers to understand and answer key company questions.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and visualisations, reporting on product performance and discovering opportunities for improvement.
- Be the point of contact for analysis work, understanding stakeholder requirements and translating their questions into deliverable work.
- Deliver insight through querying our DB with SQL and Looker.
- Communicate with stakeholders, and present actionable insight.
What we're looking for:
- You have a track-record of delivering analysis at a growing company.
- You have expert SQL skills, including the ability to check your own work with high attention to detail.
- You’re used to working with dashboarding tools (we use Looker) and spreadsheets in your day-to-day.
- You enjoy collaborating with people from various backgrounds and find the best ways to deliver projects as a team.
It would be great if you also have these skills:
- You adapt how you communicate to your audience, creating clear stories from a variety of complex data sources, so insights are easily understood.
- You have a functional understanding of Statistics (e.g. for A/B testing).
- You have a basic understanding of data engineering.
- You’re skilled at understanding the root goals of the analysis and adapting the approach accordingly
How we work: During the pandemic we are working from home 100% of our time. Outside of the pandemic era, we offer flexible working options.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!