At Thriva, we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives by putting better health in their hands with tools they can trust, advice they can action, and the support to get them there.
We’re rated as the best preventative healthtech startup on TrustPilot and we’re only just getting started. We’re scaling fast and working hard to offer people the best level of understanding, support, and tracking throughout their health journey. We’re a Series A backed company and have raised c. £10m to-date with VCs like Target Global, Guinness Asset Management, and Pembroke VCT.
Now, we're aiming higher: we have worked to support a number of GP clinics and the likes of Royal Brompton Hospital in supporting their clients and patients to achieve better health. We want to further expand this part of our business and we’re looking for a Head of Strategic Partnerships to help us. Read more on this from Hamish, our CEO here.
We’re looking for a Head of Strategic Partnerships to support our growth plans and validate demand from potential public and private partners.
In this role you will report directly to our CEO and collaborate closely with the rest of the leadership team. You will:
- Identify prospects, engage with decision makers and validate requirements for key partners.
- Collaborate with the Ops and Commercial teams to identify opportunities and risks, and prepare us to scale this side of the business.
- Work closely with the other teams to ensure new partners have the support they need to succeed from onboarding to expanding pilots and growing existing relationships.
- Clarify the ‘target operating model’ (TOM) to ensure we’re leveraging our core platform advantage in a scalable way, leveraging ROI.
- Collaborate with the overall Thriva team to map existing capabilities and identify resources required to deliver against identified opportunities
- Drive and deliver on cornerstone partnerships and prove there’s an opportunity to scale through Thriva’s platform services.
- Be responsible for the commercial success of key accounts.
- Identify international opportunities that sit against this remit.
You have experience in a leadership role within Business Development or Strategic Partnerships in the healthcare industry, preferably in a fast-paced environment and highly collaborative environment. You should also:
- You have previous experience working with NHS, insurance, or other B2B partners within the healthcare industry, preferably within technology services.
- You have demonstrable experience mapping market opportunities, and creating scalable business propositions.
- You have extensive experience identifying and negotiating strategic deals.
- You have a high level of commercial focus and the ability to understand the business requirements of partners from NHS and corporate.
- You’re able to prioritise and focus on key deliverables, executing small work packages in a fast and entrepreneurial way
- You’re an exceptional team player with proven ability to work cross-functionally as the success of this role will be dependent on working closely with other teams across the company.
- You enjoy adapting your written and spoken communication to the various audiences and you focus on a clear and transparent communication internally and externally.
How we work: During the pandemic we are working from home 100% of our time. Outside of the pandemic era, we offer flexible working options.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!