At Thriva, we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives by putting better health in their hands with tools they can trust, advice they can action, and the support to get them there.
We’re rated as the best preventative healthtech startup on TrustPilot and we’re only just getting started. We’re scaling fast and working hard to offer people the best level of understanding, support, and tracking throughout their health journey. We’re a Series A backed company and have raised c. £10m to-date with VCs like Target Global, Guinness Asset Management, and Pembroke VCT.
We’re looking for a Copywriter to help support Thriva through our next stage of growth. This is a key role in helping build the UK’s #1 destination for preventative healthcare content.
You will be a part of the Growth team and the SEO & Content business unit.
Day to day you will be:
- Creating the UK’s best preventative health guides — for example, Vitamin D or How to improve your sleep.
- Producing snappy Facebook Ads copy that meets the needs of our target audience.
- Crafting crisp email journeys to help funnel abandoners or contribute to the retention of our existing customer base.
- Working closely with other functions (People, Delivery, etc) to ensure we’re communicating in line with our tone of voice around the business both internally and externally.
- Collaborating closely with Growth, Design, Product, and Clinical to test, learn and optimise.
- Facilitating workshops to brainstorm and share your learnings along the way.
- Assisting in the continuous improvement and consistent implementation of our tone of voice.
Who we’re looking for
- You’re an experienced copywriter with experience across both mobile and web interfaces, ideally with experience with health, wellness, or medical writing.
- You’re comfortable using qualitative and quantitative data to measure success
- You’re curious, humble, experimental, and willing to try, fail, learn, and try again
- You’re a proactive self-starter who will always think about what’s coming next
- You’re a brilliant team player and communicator
How we work: During the pandemic we are working from home 100% of our time. Outside of the pandemic era, we offer flexible working options.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!