Threshold powers user sovereignty on the public blockchain.
Keep (now Threshold) Network is building tBTC, the first fully decentralized bridge between Bitcoin and Ethereum. tBTC uniquely enables Bitcoin holders to put their capital to work in DeFi and gain access to the expanding web3 universe – all without handing over their private keys!
tBTC is secured by the Threshold Network, the result of the first-ever on-chain merge between two legacy decentralized networks, Keep Network and NuCypher. Threshold combines the best cryptographic talent and largest privacy-focused communities under a single vision, powering user sovereignty on the public blockchain.
The Keep team is fun, fully remote, and tightly-knit. We offer a competitive salary, full health benefits, opportunity for equity and a number of other perks including unlimited PTO and the opportunity to attend in-person offsites across the world.
Keep and tBTC are projects founded by Thesis*, the studio behind Fold, Tally Ho!, and Saddle.
About the Role:
We're looking for someone who can balance pushing out high-volume campaigns with deep expertise across social platforms. We are a passionate, driven, and creative team who strive for being the best in Web3.
As the Social Media Manager, you will be expected to keep the Threshold Network & tBTC community at the forefront of the social meta. You will be expected to develop the right social media campaigns for our community, identify potential opportunities, put your ideas into action, choose the right content and timing for our audience. Measuring the ROI and success of your campaigns and tracking is key.
- You’re passionate about the promise of DeFi
- You have a natural knack for effective online communication + community building
- You care about communicating the best experiences
What You’ll Do:
- Take ownership of accounts and work with the Head of Growth and the Design Team to develop new strategies, ideas and support monthly tasks
- Manage and execute content strategies across various social media platforms, including but not limited to Discord, Telegram, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and TikTok
- Support our paid media strategies on multiple platforms
- Create email marketing strategies and manage their deployment
- Be aware of progress or decline on all campaigns and act proactively for ways to improve campaigns
- Keep up to date with all industry trends, insights, topics and best practices
- 1-2+ years experience in social media marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in running advertising campaigns on platforms including but not limited to Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest
- Experience with social media content creation, including social media calendars and ad copy, across various channels and media types
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience utilizing social media management software and design software
- Reputation of social following
- Experience in email marketing strategies, including workflows
- Track record of managing resources
- A motivated individual, comfortable with rapid changes