About the Role
Are you looking to accelerate your professional growth and take on new responsibilities as a Paid Media professional?
Three Ships is seeking a Paid Media Analyst to play an instrumental role in optimizing paid search campaigns for our automotive business, while also assisting with execution in our paid social accounts. We’re looking for a driven candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset who is passionate about analyzing data to drive game-changing results.
- Reporting to the Director of Paid Media, you will:
- Implement tactical performance improvements across a diverse set of placements. Maintain a sharp focus on bottom-line performance for our paid media accounts. Become an expert at executing predominately in Google Ads & Bing Ads. Support our Paid Media Lead, as needed, in Facebook Ads, and Youtube.
- Analyze KPIs & take the lead on our optimization strategies. Rigorously analyze performance metrics to identify opportunity segments (i.e. keywords, bidding, devices, audiences) to unlock growth.
- Set-up, maintain & improve our conversion tracking. Ensure conversions are being tracked accurately & granularly so we, and the algorithms, have the right data signals to make the best decisions.
- Influence conversion rate optimization (CRO) improvement plans on multiple website properties. Work together with our team to hypothesize, develop, and launch data-driven experiences to optimize the conversion funnel.
- Curate the optimal ad creative & onsite experience that maximizes our return. Work with the content & design teams to proactively refresh ad copy/imagery and messaging in Wordpress.
- Measure and report on performance. Be responsible for paid media performance metrics and make proactive, analytical decisions to drive profitable growth. Effectively communicate with leadership on financial metrics, issues, and opportunities.
- 1-3 years’ experience executing paid search campaigns using Google Ads or Bing Ads.
- Strong knowledge of/experience with performance paid media principles such as keywords, ads, bidding automation, conversion funnels, website optimization, creative testing, and audience segmentation
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Marketing, Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or a similar discipline
- Comfort working autonomously in a growing, fast-paced environment.
- Competitive spirit and relentless drive to win.
Launched January 2021, 3S Auto targets the rapidly digitizing automobile market which includes multiple high-growth segments, including aftermarket products and services. We have created a whole class and layer of guides, reviews, and ratings that are “best on the Internet” and editorially independent. Through our websites and partners, 3S Auto has a proprietary audience of 10M+ car owners and prime real estate in search engines. We use this audience to help leading auto services brands acquire new customers.
Three Ships started as a digital agency in 2009, and today encompasses businesses in the Home, Auto, and Health industries with 65+ owned and operated websites that help brands connect to consumers to buy with confidence. The Three Ships team brings deep expertise from top customer acquisition, digital media, and digital marketing firms, all of which maintain our market leadership position in each vertical. We bring a “digital edge” through deep domain expertise, proprietary assets, thought leadership, and a unique operating system focused on value creation.
Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, Three Ships also has hubs in Charlotte and the United Kingdom, as well as, and remote employees all over the United States.
Why You Should Join Us
- Results: At Three Ships we have eleven consecutive years of profitability and a track record of successful growth in the digital marketing space.
- Stability: We are privately owned, have a holding period of “forever,” have no debt, and have significant cash to invest – we’re “rock-solid” financially.
- Exposure: You will have a front-row seat in growing a business. Your teammates have built and sold companies, managed 100s of employees, and run campaigns with Fortune 500 brands.
- Market Landscape: The digital home services marketing landscape is transforming. There’s no better time than now to be building a business in this space.
- Career Growth: There is no cap on growth, promotions, or the opportunity to own and put your stamp on important projects. Prove your value and you will be rewarded accordingly.
- Learning: We are a small and mighty team but also have the advantage of tapping into the Three Ships ecosystem and working with subject matter experts in paid media, creative, branding, content strategy, SEO, and more. The opportunity to grow new skills and learn from smart people is endless.
- Fun: The team has a high bar for excellence, but also a real interest in each other and making work fun.
As a full-time employee of Three Ships, you’ll have access to competitive benefits, including flexible time off, health/dental/vision, 401k match, an annual Relax & Recharge Bonus, an annual Learning & Development stipend to enroll in class(es) of your choosing, and up to $75 mobile reimbursement. If you join us in person in our Raleigh or Charlotte locations, we have an office stocked with snacks, coffee, and just about every other beverage you can imagine.
All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other discriminatory factors. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this role. All offers are subject to a background check.