We’re looking for a SEO Product Manager to lead the strategy and execution of a best-in-class SEO-driven home services marketplace. The SEO Product Manager will collaborate with business leaders, top engineers, and data scientists to grow our marketplace product to its full potential.
Your Day to Day
- Work in conjunction with the Technical Director and VP to identify the highest impact opportunities.
- Manage a product roadmap for a set of features from inception through implementation and analysis
- Leverage your expertise in SEO, digital consumer marketplaces, and the competitive landscape to drive the product strategy and execution.
- Own the product backlog and leverage it to align the team with highest priority initiatives.
- Dive deep into our data to understand our users and the performance of key initiatives.
- Create SEO-driven briefs backed by competitive research that our content, design, and tech team will follow for new launches.
- Drive performance through SEO optimization (identify & prioritize needs, coordinate with SEO analysts, engineers, and the editorial teams as needed to execute)
- Collaborate with SEO leaders and business GMs outside of our team to ensure there is alignment on strategy and seamless execution of projects
- Manage the end-to-end process of a new category or website launch, leading the cross-functional teams involved. Drive process improvement and optimization over time.
- Establish objectives and key results. Ensure the team has the visibility and tools needed to effectively measure performance and manage the business.
- Cross-functional leadership of tech, data, SEO, content teams to accomplish key business goals. Management opportunities based on experience level.
- An innovative and detail-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Curious and growth-minded
- Comfortable leading and collaborating across functions and levels of the organization
- Past success analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and adjusting strategy accordingly
- Excellent communications skills both in-person and in-writing
- A bias for action and drive to go beyond the status quo
- Technical and SEO depth that allows you to communicate with, understand, and earn the respect of engineering, data science, and marketing experts
- No ego. Strong focus on doing what is right for the customer and the company
- 3+ years of experience with digital product management and SEO
- Experience with SEO tools like Moz, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with Excel and Google Sheets
- Comfortable with large data sets, data analysis, and programming concepts
- Strong understanding of digital marketing principles such as conversion funnels, attribution, and audience segmentation
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Analytics, Business or related field
- Track record of thriving in fast-paced and often changing environment
About 3S Home
- Launched Fall 2017
- 3S Home targets the rapidly digitizing home services vertical
- 3S Home matches homeowners with the right service provider to meet their needs.
- Through our websites and partners, 3S Home has a proprietary audience of 25M+ homeowners and prime real estate in search engines.
- We have created a whole class and layer of guides, reviews, and ratings that are “best on the Internet” and editorially independent.
- We use this audience to help leading home services brands acquire new customers.
As a full-time employee of Three Ships, you’ll have access to competitive benefits, including flexible time off, health/dental/vision, 401k match, an annual Relax & Recharge Bonus, an annual Learning & Development stipend to enroll in class(es) of your choosing, and up to $75 mobile reimbursement. If you join us in person in our Raleigh or Charlotte locations, we have an office stocked with snacks, coffee, and just about every other beverage you can imagine.
How We Hire
All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other discriminatory factors. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this role. All offers are subject to a background check.