ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. We are excited to add a Senior Accountant to our team of three to assist with day-to-day accounting. Reporting to the controller, the Senior Accountant will help build out an essential function in a high-growth company. We are looking for a collaborative individual who is ready to learn and shift with the needs of our various growth stages.
About the role
- Lead the close process, validating that all financial information is accurately reflected in the general ledger and financial statements
- Partner cross functionally with internal business units to ensure timely revenue collections with our Carrier partners
- Assist with evaluating and implementing new software solutions to drive systems efficiency
- Establish and ensure compliance with internal controls and documented procedures
- Support the annual budgeting and planning process
- Participate in key strategic initiatives; assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- 3+ years of direct experience working in an accounting environment
- BS or BA in Accounting, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience working with external audit firms
- Strong in-depth working knowledge of US GAAP and local regulations, month-end close processes, operational accounting procedures, and financial reporting
- Fluency with Microsoft Excel and Accounting Information Systems
- Views change as opportunity over challenge; genuinely interested in working in an evolving high growth environment
Nice to have
- CPA Certification
- Experience in both public and private accounting environments
- Experience working on a remote and/or distributed team
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Scams in which fraudsters impersonate legitimate businesses for personal gain are on the rise and can come in many forms. ThreeFlow doesn’t interview candidates via email, and job offers are only extended by the hiring manager after a thorough interview process involving phone and/or Zoom interviews. Our recruiters only use @threeflow.com email addresses, and we'll never ask you to provide sensitive information like your social security number or bank account details as a part of our interview process or through a PDF form. If you receive a suspicious email regarding a position or job offer with ThreeFlow, please don’t respond. Report it as spam, and forward that email to email@example.com.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
- Stipend for learning and development
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we're problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.
ThreeFlow is a Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.