ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. Our underwriting consultants provide critical insights, data, and ideas to internal and external partners. Your focus will be to ensure the data on ThreeFlow is accurate, timely, and actionable, so that brokers and carriers can collaborate enthusiastically. As our domain expert, you’ll provide valuable consulting to our product, design, and engineering teams to influence and improve ThreeFlow’s Benefit Placement System. You’ll also use your deep industry experience to provide unique, data-backed insights and perspectives to broker and carrier partners, which lead to better outcomes for employers.
About the role
- Provide critical quality assurance services to keep ThreeFlow’s data accurate, current, and actionable.
- Offer thoughtful, unbiased consultation to brokers to augment their natural expertise.
- Work cross-functionally to identify gaps, automate routine work, scope new workflows and features, and enhance our industry-changing technology.
- 5+ years of underwriting experience in group employee benefits insurance. Life, disability, dental, vision, worksite, or stop loss experience preferred.
- Outstanding project management skills from concept to execution, prioritizing high impact activities and keeping projects moving forward.
- Able to seamlessly switch from tactical to strategic, driving action and improvement by using data to build scalable solutions.
- Clear communicator with technical and non-technical partners.
- Eagerness to work in an evolving, fast-paced environment.
- Excitement to share knowledge with your peers, and to learn from others.
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Scams in which fraudsters impersonate legitimate businesses for personal gain are on the rise and can come in many forms. ThreeFlow doesn’t interview candidates via email, and job offers are only extended by the hiring manager after a thorough interview process involving phone and/or Zoom interviews. Our recruiters only use @threeflow.com email addresses, and we'll never ask you to provide sensitive information like your social security number or bank account details as a part of our interview process or through a PDF form. If you receive a suspicious email regarding a position or job offer with ThreeFlow, please don’t respond. Report it as spam, and forward that email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we're problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.
ThreeFlow is a Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.