ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. As an engineering manager at ThreeFlow, you’ll be responsible for hiring, scaling, and retaining the team, and telling the story behind our company goals and tying them directly to the engineering team's impact. You’ll lead our current team of six UI developers using a modern Vue.js stack.
About the role
- Empower and lead our UI engineering team to deliver results predictably and at a high level of quality
- Set direction and guide technical strategy, ensuring that your team is delivering long-term value aligned with ThreeFlow's business priorities
- Meet with your team regularly to give clear feedback on wins and opportunities
- Run performance evaluations and promotion cycles for your team
- Help scale the ThreeFlow engineering team by hiring a diverse set of hardworking, intellectually curious engineers
- 5+ years of UI engineering experience in an industry setting, with 2+ years directly managing engineers. Experience with Vue.js or React.js a plus
- Past record of delivering product work using Agile methodologies
- Successful track record operating in ambiguity, across startup environments
- Experience recruiting, hiring, coaching, mentoring, and facilitating career growth of team members. Experience leading remote teams is a plus
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts and ideas and collaborate with all parts of an organization
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow is the first Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.