ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. As our first Head of People, your work will focus on recruiting, developing, and retaining the group of people who bring our mission to life. You’re an experienced leader passionate about driving the work that establishes our employee experience strategy, scaling our HR and recruiting infrastructure, and crafting and delivering innovative programs that make ThreeFlow a phenomenal place to work.
About the role
- Build and lead a team responsible for developing and implementing foundational, innovative processes to support our short and long-term goals, using technology solutions to build greater efficiencies, connections, and collaboration
- Use a data driven approach to our people practices, ensuring our employees are motivated and engaged
- Be a trusted advisor to both managers and employees and provide leadership on all aspects of organizational effectiveness, including performance management, employee relations, compliance, total rewards, etc.
- Design policies and programs to drive a positive culture while fostering diversity, equity and inclusion
- Perform annual reviews of benefit offerings and compensation strategies
- 10+ years of people operations or human resources experience with 4+ years in a leadership capacity
- Knowledgeable of best practice processes for workforce management, including performance planning, employee and management coaching, remote workforce strategies, etc.
- Able to forecast needs based on company goals, strategies, and growth
- Strong collaborator, capable of maintaining working relationships across an organization; able to gain trust from teammates at all levels
- Able to thrive in a rapidly-growing environment while maintaining integrity, confidentiality, and composure
- Confident, clear, and professional communication skills
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow is the first Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.