ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. We’re hiring our first technical recruiter. We’re looking for an experienced recruiter to manage our candidate pipeline and interview process. You’ll help find exceptional candidates for technical roles across the company.
About the role
- Partner with hiring managers to build a hiring project plan and deliver within those timelines
- Manage and drive recruiting full cycle by sourcing, reviewing resumes, coordinating screenings and interviews, and helping determine the suitability of applicant in various departments for employment
- Drive offer process, partnering with hiring managers and executive team
- Update and maintain clean data in our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse, for accurate weekly reporting
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
- Strengthen our employer brand by providing an outstanding end-to-end candidate experience
- 5+ years full-cycle recruiting experience, recruiting high quality candidates for technical roles at high-growth technology companies
- Experience recruiting for roles at health tech/healthcare companies isn’t required, but a plus
- Must have experience using Greenhouse
- Confidence to jump in and move on open requisitions with a sense of urgency
- Creative and innovative approach to independently solve problems
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, with demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow is the first Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.