ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. Analytics engineers at ThreeFlow are responsible for growing, maintaining, and optimizing the core architecture for our data product. As one of the first, you’ll provide critical input on how to build our infrastructure from the ground up with the mission of empowering our entire organization and client base to make the best data backed decisions possible.
About the role
- Provide a bridge between data producers and consumers by providing governance and a shared understanding of the data
- Actively participate on a team designing, coding, testing, and releasing data product functionality to internal and external partners
- Facilitate discussion and agreement on the detailed business logic rules to be applied to core data dimensions and measures
- Design, develop, and document SQL data models that deliver clean, well-structured data for visualisation, exploration, and reporting
- Collaborate with partners across business intelligence, development, product, and beyond to assist with data-related challenges
- Meticulous attention to detail, with strong organization and prioritization skills; comfortable switching gears and moving between projects seamlessly
- 5+ years of experience working with ETL, ELT, or building custom data pipelines
- Comfortable working on an agile team and curious about learning new things. You love diving into unfamiliar problems and are humble enough to make mistakes and iterate
- Experience designing data warehouse schema
- Expert SQL skills required
- Experience with an analytics workflow tool is required (DBT is highly preferred)
- Experience with business intelligence tools, such as PowerBI, Tableau, or Domo. Looker experience preferred.
- Experience with a version control system, preferably Git
- Comfortable working with remote team members
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow is the first Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.