ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued.
As a UX Designer, you’ll take a customer-centric approach to design solutions and build an incredible user experience. Your work at ThreeFlow matters. Your contributions will have a direct impact on our users (internal and external).
About the role
- Collaborate cross-functionally to address product design problems and build flexible, intuitive, and scalable experiences
- Build wireframes, user flows, and other documentation to assess and communicate ideas that impact the end-to-end user experience
- Translate business requirements and research findings into sophisticated design solutions for complex problems
- Promote standard design patterns within the product and engineering teams and across the company
- Contribute to the development of our design system for usability best practices, day to day utility, and branding
- 3+ years of UX, Experience, and/or Product Design experience. Experience with B2B startups is a plus
- Curious and collaborative by nature
- Organized and meticulous with a keen eye for pixel perfection
- An advocate for the user. You’re passionate about uncovering pain points and delights in a digital interface, as well as helping to solve difficult user experience problems based on your research
- Understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process
- Clear communication of research findings across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Ability to execute small, medium, and large projects with minimal oversight
- Comfortable in Sketch, Figma, InVision, and/or other standard design software
- Employee benefits or insurance experience is not required, but an interest in learning the industry and its challenges is critical
- Have a well-rounded portfolio demonstrating your process and impact
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow is the first Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.