ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. As an implementation Manager, you’ll collaborate with business and development teams to lead new client onboarding and partner integrations. You’re driven, curious, and passionate about ensuring our clients and partners are successful with ThreeFlow.
About the role
- Partner with sales and client experience teams to successfully onboard brokers clients and carrier partners, ensuring their details are accurately uploaded to ThreeFlow
- Develop and own implementation plans for third-party system integrations
- Communicate project timeline and progress to clients and partners, setting clear and realistic expectations; follow-up on action items to ensure they are completed on time and with quality
- Anticipate potential risks, gaps, and dependencies; build action plans that lead to favorable results
- Manage special projects as needed
- Deeply understand ThreeFlow’s capabilities and explain them to external partners of all types
- Build feedback loops between implementation, client experience, and the rest of the organization to communicate issues and key differentiators to improve implementation processes and user experience
- 4+ years of customer facing project management and/or implementation experience; startup and/or B2B experience preferred
- Employee benefits (Life, disability, dental, vision, worksite, and/or stop loss) experience preferred
- Able to provide clear and concise guidance through emails, calls, or virtual meetings
- Curious, with an eye for finding ways to improve current processes
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; organized, diligent, and self-motivated; able to effectively manage multiple high-priority work streams at once
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow is the first Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.