ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. Business Operations Analysts at ThreeFlow support internal teams to improve their efficiency and effectiveness. You’ll find opportunities to drive scalable growth, implement and administer applications, and manage special projects.
About the role
- Provide internal support for users of our CRM (Salesforce), ticket management (Zendesk), and other business applications
- Facilitate process improvements for internal teams
- Develop technical procedures and documentation for new and existing applications
- Collaborate with client experience and engineering teams to maintain client details up to date in our internal systems
- Identify and champion high impact initiatives—create business cases, identify stakeholders, and define project plans
- Lead or participate in special projects as assigned
- 1+ years of project management and/or implementation experience
- Salesforce and Zendesk experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to document policies and procedures
- Curious, with an eye for finding ways to improve current processes and workflow
- Cross-functional experience communicating and managing relationships with internal partners
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; organized, diligent, and self-motivated; able to effectively manage multiple high-priority work streams at once
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow is the first Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.