ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. Our content marketing manager will develop and lead all aspects of content strategy designed to reach, engage, and influence employee benefit brokers and carriers. With insights from our business teams, you’ll develop the content strategy across all channels, including our email marketing, blog, social media, and industry events. This role reports to ThreeFlow’s Head of Marketing.
About the role
- Build and operationalize a writing process, quarterly content calendar, and distribution strategy that support and amplify our short- and long-term marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Partner with marketing and business teams to ideate, build, and repurpose content in a variety of formats, from email marketing messages and web copy to blog posts, white papers, infographics, and more
- Continuously measure the performance of content, including identifying and orienting around goals, establishing the right metrics, and reporting on impact/success, in order to optimize our content strategy
- Act as a key in-house writing and editing specialist; champion best practices in messaging, grammar, writing, and style
- Deeply understand our market, audience, competitors, and ThreeFlow’s unique positioning
- 4+ years B2B content marketing experience
- Knowledge of employee benefits or insurance is preferred
- Proven record of running content marketing programs with measurable results
- Outstanding writer with the ability to break down complex topics into something compelling, digestible, and engaging
- Strong organization and prioritization skills; able to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient or familiar with SEO and Google Analytics
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow is the first Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.