ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. This product marketing manager will develop a product education program for ThreeFlow’s marketing, client experience, and sales teams. You’ll build the program from scratch—owning project management and developing materials and resources. This role reports to ThreeFlow’s Head of Marketing.
About the role
- Develop a comprehensive product training program that helps internal and external partners better understand ThreeFlow’s industry-leading products and services
- Understand and help communicate product details to the right parties; develop sales and onboarding toolkits and leading training sessions as needed
- Develop messaging, resources (e.g., one-pagers, article, videos) and campaigns that inspire clients and drive action
- Conduct research on the market, competition, and clients to identify trends and opportunities for growth and engagement
- 5+ years product marketing, product education, or sales training experience, preferably at a SaaS or B2B startup
- Knowledge of employee benefits or insurance is a plus; an interest in learning the industry and its challenges is important
- Experience developing enablement and training resources for internal and external audiences
- Outstanding storyteller with strong writing and presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, with strong organization and prioritization skills; comfortable switching gears and moving between projects seamlessly
- Cross-functional experience communicating and maintaining relationships with internal partners
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow is the first Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.