ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. Senior Finance Managers at ThreeFlow partner with the leadership team across all functions. They provide financial analysis and operational support at a critical time in the company's growth.
About the role
- Support with the overall management of company invoicing, revenue reconciliation, and month-end closings
- Partner with the leadership team and functional leads to provide insightful analysis around use of capital and operating expenses
- Regularly report on critical financial metrics to forecast growth, budget, and P&L
- Perform financial analysis that informs company strategy and major initiatives
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop management reporting deliverables and ROI models as the company expands
- 5+ years of financial analysis or financial operations experience
- B2B startup experience preferred
- Passion for serving as a trusted advisor, with a deep curiosity to understand the key drivers of the company's success
- Cross-functional experience communicating and maintaining relationships with internal partners
- Able to seamlessly switch from tactical to strategic, driving action and improvement by using data to build scalable solutions
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to provide clear and concise guidance through emails, calls, or virtual meetings
- Meticulous attention to detail, with strong organization, analytical, and prioritization skills
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow is the first Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.