ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. We’re looking for an engineering leader to provide direction and mentorship across team development and growth, engineering process, and project execution. You'll collaborate with product and design to develop and refine ThreeFlow’s vision and product roadmap. This role reports directly to our CTO.
About the role
- Serve as the engineering leader for multiple teams, empowering and supporting managers and individual contributors to do their best work
- Attract, retain, and develop a strong and diverse team, offering ongoing feedback, professional growth opportunities, and mentorship
- Ensure teams are setting and meeting a high bar for code quality, automated testing, and other engineering standards
- Partner with product and project management to support the prioritization, scheduling, and timely delivery of software projects, and remove any impediments as they arise
- Represent the engineering perspective and priorities to leadership and other internal partners by continuously communicating timelines, scope, risks, and technical roadmap
- Manage budgets, operational plans, critical risks, and performance requirements for software engineering
- 10+ years software engineering experience at enterprise SaaS, high-growth startups
- 5+ years building, leading, and scaling during hyper-growth periods (more than 2X year over year growth in revenue and/or headcount)
- Experience driving strategy and execution across multiple teams building products towards business goals
- A deep understanding and point of view on engineering process, including which parts of Agile to use and when, whether DevOps is a team or focus area within engineering, handling tech debt, and more
- Able to balance servant leadership of your team and maintaining a high operational tempo on business objectives
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow is the first Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.