ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. Support engineers at ThreeFlow take a complex technical issue and break it down into specific troubleshooting steps to either resolve the issue or provide enough detail for our software engineers to address.
About the role
- Triage, analyze, and raise user requests to engineering teams
- Directly engage and collaborate with engineering and business teams to efficiently resolve customer issues or reported bugs
- Collaborate with engineers on projects, including automating testing, improving the CD pipeline, or local development environment containerization
- Work with product and engineering on opportunities to systematically reduce support requests
- Author and maintain internal and customer-facing documentation
- Create, implement, and maintain standards for system documentation
- 2+ years of software development experience, RoR and JS preferred.
- Experience with build, test, and deployment automation, either as a practitioner or in a customer-facing role
- Experience using and automating a major IaaS like AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Familiarity with deploying and debugging distributed systems
- Meticulous attention to detail in replication steps for technical issues
- Well-organized, excellent work ethic, and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Passion for tying technical solutions to business problems and understand technology value propositions
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow is the first Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.