ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. As a software engineer at ThreeFlow, you’ll jump right in and work on projects that are important to our success. Our team collaborates to plan and execute on engineering projects that help ThreeFlow scale and move forward.
About the role
- Collaborate with visual/interaction designers, other engineers, and product owners to launch new products, iterate on existing features, and build world-class user experiences.
- Design, build and maintain scalable web applications using reusable, responsive UI components
- Write, test, document, and support efficient, reusable code
- Take ownership of products and features from concept to completion
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Assess new initiatives to determine the work effort and estimate the necessary time-to-completion.
- 3+ years UI/front end development experience
- Experience working with Single Page Application frameworks like Vue, React, Angular,or Ember
- Modern js knowledge: ES6+, callbacks, promises, async/await, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of CSS3/SCSS
- Experience with version control system (preferably Git)
- Proficiency in integrating with REST APIs
- Strong proponent of clean, valid, maintainable, and semantically correct HTML/CSS
- Comfortable working with remote team members
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated problem solver
- Comfortable working on an agile team and curious about learning new things. You love diving into unfamiliar problems and are humble enough to make mistakes and iterate
- Nice-to-have skills:
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with CircleCI or similar CI/CD tooling
- Experience adhering to the Web Content Accessibility Standards (WCAG) 2.0
- Experience with development build tools such as Webpack or Rollup.js
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow is the first Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.