ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. Client experience associates at ThreeFlow support their teammates to deliver value to our broker clients and carrier partners to drive mutual growth, while converting them to ThreeFlow champions. You’ll work closely with a cross-functional team to build creative, scalable solutions and an outstanding client experience.
About the role
- Serve as the frontline for addressing and resolving client and partner inquiries, delivering outstanding service, and troubleshooting issues
- Support the operations of the client experience team
- Track and report on support trends
- Use data to identify opportunities to improve our product, user resources, and messaging
- Anticipate potential issues and build action plans with your client experience teammates that lead to favorable resolutions
- 2+ years of client success/account management experience in employee benefit insurance. Life, disability, dental, vision, worksite, or stop loss experience preferred
- Passion for serving as a trusted advisor, with a deep curiosity to understand your clients, their motivations and needs, and how to approach ensuring their success
- Cross-functional experience communicating and maintaining relationships with internal partners
- Able to seamlessly switch from tactical to strategic, driving action and improvement by using data to build scalable solutions
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to provide clear and concise guidance through emails, calls, or virtual meetings
- Meticulous attention to detail, with strong organization and prioritization skills
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow is the first Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.