ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. At ThreeFlow, sales executives own the entire sales process with prospective brokers from beginning to end—qualify and follow up on leads, deliver pitches, help with contracting, and close deals—with a focus on developing mutually beneficial relationships over the long term. You’ll work cross functionally to provide feedback from the sales process and what you’re seeing in the industry.
About the role
- Identify, establish, and strategically acquire new clients
- Partner with the client experience team to ensure we deliver smooth onboarding and outstanding service
- Secure internal and external executive support of client commitments, goals, and tradeoffs
- Anticipate client needs and surface ideas for help with problem solving
- Clearly identify product needs and/or gaps and address them by driving prioritization with other internal teams
- 5+ years of sales experience in employee benefits insurance
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue goals
- Passion for leading prospective clients to solutions that align with their business objectives
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to present complex information clearly and persuasively through emails, calls, or virtual meetings
- Strategic, meticulous attention to detail, with strong organization and prioritization skills
- Willing to travel (post-covid)
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow is the first Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.