ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. Our underwriting associates support internal partners with the end-to-end process of running a request for proposal (RFP) through ThreeFlow. In this role, you’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of underwriting operations and collaborate on a growing team transforming the industry.
About the role
- Help manage underwriting operations workflow queues
- Collaborate closely with carriers and brokers to acquire plan and experience details required to set up clients and market-ready RFPs on ThreeFlow
- Use ThreeFlow’s proprietary tools to review, organize, and set up plan details for RFPs
- Conduct timely and detailed reviews of client and RFP setups. Write up internal summary overviews to support ThreeFlow’s thoughtful, unbiased consultations to brokers
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and continuously enhance ThreeFlow tools and technology
- 1-2 years of experience in group employee benefits. Life, disability, dental, vision, worksite, or stop loss underwriting experience preferred
- Curious and self-motivated. You love diving into unfamiliar problems and are humble enough to make mistakes and iterate
- Clear communicator with technical and non-technical partners
- Able to think critically and problem solve using data to drive toward resolution
- Strong attention to detail
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow is the first Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.