We’re launching our ThreeFlow Connect product to help transform the manual placement process in the insurance industry. This role will report into the Connected Carriers team and help build our API platform for our carrier partners. Our tech stack is Rails, Postgresql, AWS, and Vue.js.
About the role
- Help build out our Connected Carrier API platform so we can integrate with 25+ carriers in the next year
- Contribute to a collaborative, inclusive, thoughtful working environment in which everyone’s voices are heard
- Work closely with Product Management and Carrier Partnerships to prioritize and deliver customer API integrations that deliver value for us and our customers
- Ensure our team’s code is tested, maintainable and able to change to meet the needs of our business and customers
- Experience delivering customer API integration projects and building out API integration platforms
- 5+ years experience building highly available customer facing API platforms and managing to SLO/SLAs
- Comfortable working on an agile team and enjoys the process of learning new concepts and technologies
- Comfortable communicating technical problems and potential solutions across multiple teams, departments, levels; leverages experience to anticipate, iterate on, and solve problems
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Scams in which fraudsters impersonate legitimate businesses for personal gain are on the rise and can come in many forms. ThreeFlow doesn’t interview candidates via email, and job offers are only extended by the hiring manager after a thorough interview process involving phone and/or Zoom interviews. Our recruiters only use @threeflow.com email addresses, and we'll never ask you to provide sensitive information like your social security number or bank account details as a part of our interview process or through a PDF form. If you receive a suspicious email regarding a position or job offer with ThreeFlow, please don’t respond. Report it as spam, and forward that email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we're problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.
ThreeFlow is a Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.