ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. As a software engineer at ThreeFlow, you’ll jump right in and work on projects that are important to our success. Our team collaborates to plan and execute on engineering projects that help ThreeFlow scale and move forward.
About the role
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Rails code—ranging from complex groups of back-end micro-services to command line utilities and data processing scripts
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of our applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- 6+ years of experience building production-quality, scalable APIs
- Proven experience with Ruby and Rspec
- Proven experience with PostgreSQL, with the ability to understand and write complex, efficient queries taking full advantage of Postgres’ JSON/B data types
- Comfortable working on an agile team and curious about learning new things. You love diving into unfamiliar problems and are humble enough to make mistakes and iterate
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow is the first Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.