ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. As our first head of product, you’ll drive product strategy, execution, and iteration. In a typical day, you may analyze user data and product feedback, brainstorm with our client experience and carrier partnerships managers, create product requirements documents for new features and improvements, work with our project managers to execute on a product plan, and champion your vision to internal and external stakeholders.
About the role
- Grow to deeply understand our users: broker clients and carrier partners; develop a well-grounded product strategy, driven by data, user and market research, and internal insights
- Build, lead, and develop a high-performing product team
- Individually and as a manager, partner closely with design, engineering, and project management to bring our product vision and strategy to life
- Create detailed, clear, and thoughtful documentation, including requirements and wireframes
- Own and drive improvement to internal and cross-functional team processes and practices
- 10+ years of direct product management experience, preferably at high-growth SaaS companies
- Employee benefits or insurance experience is not required, but an interest in learning the industry and its challenges is critical
- Proven people management experience; able to mentor teams to goals and attract top talent. Experience leading a remote/distributed team is a plus
- Strategic approach that allows you to prioritize projects, launches, and features, and balance immediate requirements with a long-term vision
- Passion for every phase of product development – from strategy and conceptualization, to requirements writing, working with a cross-functional project team, and launch
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to provide clear and concise guidance through emails, calls, or virtual meetings
- Proficiency with technical concepts such as HTTP, APIs, A/B testing, Backend/Frontend
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow is the first Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.