ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. Our underwriting consultants own the end-to-end process of running a request for proposal (RFP) through ThreeFlow. This role is an excellent fit for an underwriter interested in deepening their understanding of data and technology to augment their foundation of traditional underwriting.
About the role
- Collaborate closely with carriers and brokers to set up clients and market-ready RFPs on ThreeFlow
- Provide thoughtful, unbiased consultation to brokers to help them guide their employer clients
- Work cross-functionally to identify gaps, automate routine work, scope new workflows and features, and enhance our industry-changing technology
- 5+ years of underwriting experience in group employee benefits insurance. Life, disability, dental, vision, worksite, or stop loss experience preferred
- Outstanding project management skills from concept to execution, prioritizing high impact activities and keeping projects moving forward
- Able to seamlessly switch from tactical to strategic, driving action and improvement by using data to build scalable solutions
- Clear communicator with technical and non-technical partners
- Eagerness to work in an evolving, fast-paced environment
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow is the first Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.