Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. Come join us!
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated marketing professional with exceptional organization skills to help us scale our paid advertising efforts off-Amazon. This would include but not be limited to: Google / Bing SEM, Google PLA, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Display, Programmatic, TikTok etc. The SEM Marketing Manager will also:
- Lead the strategy, buying and execution of our SEM campaigns across 25+ brands
- Work alongside a team of exceptional marketers and be accountable for meeting traffic, revenue, ad spend and ROI targets
- Hands on management of SEM platforms to ensure campaigns are properly set-up and routinely optimized to ensure maximum efficiency
- Partner with other members of the marketing team to drive increased revenue through DTC websites with efficiency
- Provide oversight and guidance to marketing team on keyword bidding strategies
- Ensure that paid search KPIs meet or exceed benchmarks and goals (CPC, ROAS, CTR, etc.)
- Conduct keyword research to inform campaign builds across various SEM platforms.
- Ensure ad word copy is implemented and optimized according to best practices
What you Bring to the Party
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 5+ years working in digital marketing - SEM & paid search, SEO experience preferred
- Skilled in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Youtube and/or other PPC user interface platforms
- Experience in Amazon or Walmart search, a plus
- Team player, ability to work with diverse set of professionals
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet goals
- Experience with keyword research tools and ability to use these tools to setup/expand SEM campaigns
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.