Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done; if this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century, come join us!
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated marketing/ operations professional with exceptional organization skills to help us scale our marketing operations and migrations procedures. This would include but not be limited to: Working with Sr. Manager of Marketing Operations and Manager of Marketing Operations to coordinate and identify new processes to create efficiencies for marketing team, sitting in on diligence calls with businesses we are acquiring, interfacing with all parts of the organization to ensure clear and consistent communications across departments, coordinating and transferring items to various members on the marketing team when ready, and running ad-hoc programs as needed.
- Active participation in identifying and coordinating new and improved processes that will result in the harmonization of programs for new or existing products and brands
- Assist with implementation of programs across the marketing organization with teammates
- Experiment with new marketing channels to validate opportunity
- Ad Hoc Value Analysis
- Coordinate with brand managers and marketing team to ensure high priority projects are moving towards completions and roadblocks are removed
- Help with data consolidation and reporting
- Manage and update all relevant information during new brand acquisitions, including software and database migrations
- Ensure clear and consistent communications across multiple departments and channels
What You Bring to the Party
- Strong communication skills, to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization
- Solid organizational skills to manage and update the department’s documentation, materials and information
- Willingness to learn and work autonomously
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing, Communication, Operations or Project Management related discipline preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience in a project management or DTC marketing (B2C preferred)
- Experience coordinating projects across a marketing organization or in acquisitions, etc.
- Experience with paid ad campaigns or Shopify sites, a plus
- Experience in Amazon Seller Central and/or Amazon Marketing Services, a plus
- A strong financial / analytical background to support a test and learn approach while continually evolving and optimizing our marketing mix
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.