Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re re-imagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. Come join us!
We are seeking a talented ecommerce leader to help build and run our direct-to-consumer (DTC) website operations. Thrasio is a consumer brand company rapidly expanding into many product categories across health & fitness, sporting goods, home goods, tools, pet, and much more. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing internal business team at the very early growth stages with 9-figure revenue goals through 2021.
This role can be located in any of our main offices: Walpole, MA, New York, NY, Houston, TX. The role will report directly to the Director of Channel Growth who is located in our Walpole, MA office.
While this is a dynamic and changing environment, the role will have core responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Work across departments (brand management, supply chain, FP&A) to build forecasts for DTC growth
- Ensure exceptional coordination and planning across teams
- Communicate back to DTC to adjust growth plans for marketing growth potential
Customer Service Operations
- Create DTC-focused SOPs per brand
- Help build a team and related competencies for phone/email/social service
- Ensure contacts per order are limited (i.e. first contact resolution)
- Identify solutions for trending issues such as returns, refunds, unsatisfied customers
- Adapt approach to brand and consumer needs
Promotions, Web, & Marketing
- Build process for brand promotions in DTC
- Coordinate promotions with Amazon deals/coupons
- Ensure DTC is taking advantage of promo calendar without jeopardizing Amazon business
- Partner with department leads to organize roadmap for growth from $XXMM - $XXXMM+
- Ability to work across 15+ brands with different business attributes, customer profiles, brand attributes, and go-to-market strategies
- Streamline website optimization process with product, developers, merchandising, and marketing
- Stay ahead of inbound deal funnel so we are ready to grow high opportunity brands immediately
- Prepare for and coordinate with growth marketing initiatives beyond social/search/SEO: podcast, TV, mail, etc.
- Build/optimize effective DTC transfer from previous owners
- Coordinate operations across team post deal close
- Manage brand product extensions from inception to launch across marketing, merchandising, and supply chain planning
- Work with brand onboarding team to streamline processes and routinize SOPs
- Build the team to manage growth at different DTC growth stages
What You Bring to the Party
- A Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of experience managing high-growth ecommerce brands
- Experience in Shopify ecommerce platform or similar
- Strong comfort level with inventory management and forecasting
- Working knowledge of digital marketing platforms and strategies specifically focused on DTC ecommerce
- Demonstrated project management skills and abilities while managing changing priorities; familiarity with project management tools such as Trello, Asana, Monday.com, a plus
- Highly organized with critical attention to detail, along with good time and priority task management within an agile quickly changing environment
- Ability to work within a collaborative team structure with multiple stakeholders, indirect reports, and/or direct reports
- Collaborative teammate who thrives within an inclusive team and company where individual choices are respected and supported
- Positive, self-motivated individual with a high level of enthusiasm, a willingness to learn, and utilize coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments
- Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint; ability to learn/use/manage data science platforms such as Periscope, Looker, Tableau or similar
- Strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of our organization up to the C-level
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.