Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. Come join us!
The Head of Production will lead the content team including a content manager, two in-house product photographers and editors, and a videographer. The Head of Production will oversee product shoots, own the production strategy, and be responsible for delivering high quality content showcasing our products sold on the Amazon Marketplace. This individual must work well in a collaborative and creative environment, have a strong foundation in visual storytelling, adhere to tight deadlines and be able to balance multiple projects at once.
You will work across a wide variety of digital consumer facing platforms, support our marketing and brand operations team and assist in constructing our websites and social media campaigns. Other responsibilities include:
- Produce videos that will resonate with Amazon buyers, and drive a high level of engagement and sharing
- Ensure content adheres to Thrasio’s strategic vision
- Manage photographers and videographers
- Oversee all pre-production needs including art direction, script writing, and shot list creation
- Work collaboratively with Brand Management, Marketing, VP of Creative & Brand Strategy, and the Creative Director
- Cut and edit footage for Amazon listings or marketing products
- Mentor, guide and inspire production assistance
What you Bring to the Party
- Bachelor’s Degree in Videography, Graphic Design,Visual Design or Education certifications or equivalent practical experience
- 5-7 years of experience with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Premier, Final Cut Pro and other video editing software
- Experience leading a production team & providing constructive feedback while maintaining team cohesion
- Demonstrated ability to work and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments while managing workload and priorities
- Ability to take design feedback and incorporate it quickly
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Animation experience
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.