Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. Come join us!
We are looking for a Junior Email Marketing Specialist to help develop, manage, and optimize our direct-to-consumer brands. As a Junior Email Marketing Specialist, you will work with the Email Marketing Manager to develop and maintain effective email campaigns, craft email marketing strategies, reporting on email performance, and identifying new objectives based on previous campaign performances.
This role can be located in any of our main offices: Walpole, MA, New York, NY, Houston, TX. The role will report directly to the Email Marketing Manager who is located in our Walpole, MA office. Some responsibilities include:
- Support retention-focused marketing strategies including, but not limited to: Email marketing, Loyalty programs, and SMS.
- Assisting in deploying and managing email campaigns, including briefing creative, conducting A/B tests, scheduling deliveries, and reporting on email results.
- Explore creative ways to increase subscriber engagement through automated campaigns, re-engagement campaigns, and other marketing automation.
- Optimizing segmentation based on customer data, attributes, and behaviors.
- Monitor and maintain email deliverability best practices to ensure list health.
- QA and testing of campaigns prior to launch.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to assist in the creation of assets.
- Track and analyze key performance metrics.
What You Bring to the Party
- Knowledge around customer retention, e-commerce, and email best practices (previous B2C email marketing experience is a plus).
- Some experience with an ESP.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to derive meaning from email KPIs and A/B testing.
- Multi-tasker: Skilled at prioritizing and managing time within deadlines.
- Self-starter with a focus on testing and learning; ability to adapt strategies based on learning
- Ability to work within a collaborative team structure with multiple stakeholders across departments and workstyles.
- Collaborative teammate who thrives within an inclusive team and company where individual choices are respected and supported.
- Positive, self-motivated individual with a high level of enthusiasm, a willingness to learn, and utilize coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field with strong academic performance.
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.