Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, let’s talk. At Thrasio, we’re reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. Come join us!
As a Paralegal you will learn how a successful startup grows it business. As a Paralegal you will help in the formation of our all new entities and any related governance in maintain those entities. You will work directly with Legal Counsel on a variety of issues and projects, including state and federal filings. You will also work with Amazon and ensuring Thrasio is always in compliance with state, federal and Amazon rules and regulations.
What will your job be?
- Participates in tracking litigation which involves coordinating with outside and in-house counsel, ensuring proper document filing, and keeping up with the status of the case.
- Assist in the data rooms which would include disclosures of confidential corporate documents, agreements, and internal data.
- Maintains all internal corporate governance in a legal database, including helping with the implementation of the database across the corporation.
- Develops what which is used by whom to do what
- Analyze what and tracking the results/finding in what software
- Coordinate what and this was used by whom for what purpose?
- Help roll out a new cloud base software enterprise package
What you bring to the table
- Conferred Bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Strong communication skills in two parts: 1.) very strong writing skills utilizing the rules of English grammar; 2.) verbally clear, concise, and grammatically correct oral (speaking) communication skills in English
- Highly organized with critical attention to details, along with good time and priority task management
- Positive, self-motivated individual with a high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments
- Minimum of 6+ years as a Paralegal in a busy office environment
- Experience in corporate compliance and contracts
- Managing complex organizational charts
- Work onsite at Thrasio’s office located in New York office post pandemic
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
- Affable and collaborative teammate who thrives within an inclusive team and company where individual choices are respected and supportive
- Strong functional use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
Plusses, not required
- Corporate experience
- Paralegal certification from Association for Legal Professionals (NALS), National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA), National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA), National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA)
- At least one additional language other than English, such as (but not limited to), French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, etc
- Advance knowledge and experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint functions, and SQL
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.